This is the page description.
- Events -
We have a regular array of butchery classes, which offer you the opportunity to learn from Steven, the Master Butcher behind Block & Bottle. You can learn how to prepare beef, pork, lamb & poultry, or sausages & salami at the shop under the expert guidance of Steven.
More details and booking for specific dates can be found on Eventbrite (2018 dates now available). If you wish to just buy a voucher for your guest to redeem, this can be found on our online shop.
As well as butchery classes we also hold meat & beer pairings, and beer launches on a regular basis - all our events, including Frame Dogs, our monthly film and hot dog collaboration with Arch Sixteen Café can be found on Facebook or Eventbrite.
- First Wednesday of every month, 8:30pm - Frame Dogs (film & hot dog night) at Arch Sixteen Cafe, Gateshead.
- Second Tuesday of every month, 7-10pm - Charcuterie pop up at The Free Trade Inn, Ouseburn.
- Friday 1 June, 6-9pm - The Biscuit Factory Summer Launch at The Biscuit Factory. We are hosting a charcuterie pop up at The Biscuit Factory for the launch of their Summer Exhibition. Be the first to see the new collections, browse creative pop-up's and shop independent, with artwork from more than 250 artists, designers and makers. Check out the event Facebook page for more details.
- Thursday 21 June - Off Cuts at The Factory Kitchen, The Biscuit Factory. More details to follow
- Tuesday 26 June, 7-9pm - KeyKeg Terrarium Making workshop at Block & Bottle - Details and tickets available at keykegterrarium.eventbrite.co.uk
- Thursday 12 July - COLLABATHON at The Cumberland Arms - 5 breweries, 4 bottles shops and a pub have got together to collaborate on 5 beers brewed especially for The Cumberland Arms Summer Beer Festival.
Past beer launches, and meet the brewer events have included X-Parrot by Errant & Brew York, Sour Puss by Wylam & Mad Hatter, and North Brewing Co.