This is the page description.
- Events -
We have a regular array of butchery classes, which offer you the opportunity to learn from Steven, the Master Butcher behind Block & Bottle. You can learn how to prepare beef, pork, lamb & poultry, or sausages & salami at the shop under the expert guidance of Steven.
More details and booking for specific dates can be found on Eventbrite (2018 dates now available). If you wish to just buy a voucher for your guest to redeem, this can be found on our online shop.
As well as butchery classes we also hold meat & beer pairings, and beer launches on a regular basis - all our events, including Frame Dogs, our monthly film and hot dog collaboration with Arch Sixteen Café can be found on Facebook or Eventbrite.
- First Wednesday of every month (Starting 7 March) - Frame Dogs (film & hot dog night) at Arch Sixteen Cafe, Gateshead.
- Second Tuesday of every month (Starting 13 March), 7-10pm - Charcuterie pop up at The Free Trade Inn, Ouseburn.
- Sunday 28 January, 5-9pm - Pop up Bottle Shop & Charcuterie sampling at The Cumberland Arms, Ouseburn.
- Thursday 1 February - Launch of new North Brew Co, Wylam & Track Brewing beer collaboration LMN at Block & Bottle.
- Thursday 8 March - Stone Brewing Co tap take over at Block & Bottle.
- Wednesday 21 March - North Brew Co tap take over at Block & Bottle.
- Tuesday 27 March, 7pm - Charcuterie pop up at The Dog & Rabbit, Whitley Bay.
- Thursday 12 April - Block & Bottle First Birthday Party at Block & Bottle.
Past beer launches, and meet the brewer events have included X-Parrot by Errant & Brew York, Sour Puss by Wylam & Mad Hatter, and Tiny Dancer by Flash House.